Professional Opportunities Beyond Your Personal Dental Care
We are very excited to expand out practice. We are looking for a candidate to fill our Front Desk Role.
Some Job Details:
- Greet patients
- Register new patients according to established office protocols
- Verify and update patient information
- Inform patients of dental office procedures and policy
- Insurance Breakdown done prior to appointment and entered into the system
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Schedule patient appointments
- Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls
- Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality (HIPAA)
We are growing quickly and we are seeking a Dental Assistant to assist in the smooth operation of our location. This can be an exciting opportunity for a strong office professional to join a great team of like minded professionals that share a common goal of providing excellent patient care.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and answering questions and requests from patients.
- Prepares treatment room for patient
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential while adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Multi-office Dental Practice seeking experienced Billing professional to serve as Billing, Accounts Receivable, and Collections coordinator at our Needham billing office. This can be a great opportunity for strong medical billing professional with dental experience or one seeking to gain dental billing experience.
Required experience: prior experience preferred: 2 years